David works in a client-centred Interrelational model with individuals, and a non-directive play therapy model with children. David has worked as a school counsellor, as well as with large agencies providing individual and couples counselling. In private practice David works with clients both online and face-to-face to support them through their challenges and difficulties.
Personally and professionally, David is a strong believer in working through the challenges that life throws us and embracing the strength and resilience we gain from these challenges. David is especially passionate and dedicated to providing a safe and personalised service to assist clients to grow, heal and achieve their goals.
Outside of work, David enjoys being in nature, appreciating a nice coffee, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Ministry
- Graduate Diploma Counselling
- Masters of Counselling
- Graduate Certificate Men’s Behaviour Change (Individual & Group Work Interventions)
- Graduate Certificate Supervision (Clinical/Pastoral)
- Accredited in Prepare/Enrich for couples
- Certified Trainer for the Safe and Together Model
- Level 4 (Clinical) Counsellor – Australian Counselling Association (ACA) Membership Number 10663